Thursday, December 27, 2007

While i was away...


my garden angel has been taking care of my precioussssss...

Not only the plants did not turn brown and wilt, they are thriving!

LOOK!


Remember my poor tarragon which died on me few weeks back?

The last stalk standing is now flowering!

Yellow flowers...

Ahhhhh... :D

And then, i have other surprises too!

To my delight of course... Yes yes, i cannot stop gushing and smiling! :P



The died-ed tarragon is re-growing again.

See the baby tarragon?? ^.^

However.

Unfortunately.

Although all other plants are doing very very well, in fact.. the husband has harvested more than 10 bright red and very spicy chili padi when i was away, there is this one plant that isn't doing so well afterall... :(

My poor poor mint.


Hopefully now that i am back, i can nurse it to its healthy self once more [and not the reverse i hope!]

*definitely keeping my fingers cross*

Anyway... thanks heapsssss, garden angel *muaks* for your time and effort spent although you came home at 9pm daily but still took time to sayang my plants as instructed *ahem* :P

2 comments:

karlsfoodie said...

Hi cheire

lucky u! the terragon came alive... i wish mine did.. sobz

Merry xmas n Happy New year

^cherie said...

Hey Jo.. Yeah, i was real lucky! Happy New Year to you too :D