Tuesday, December 04, 2007

More friends...


Added more plants to what i had initially.

This is how my corridor looks like now.. still waiting for the husband to weld a few of the hanging racks for me.



However, after a couple of days.. most of the plants got moved to the balcony where the morning sun shines.

The corridor gets no direct sunlight at all :(

Some of the new plants i got :



My prized possession : rosemary

I never get bored from smelling it. In fact, i do that almost every morning! :P



Then, my not so stable tarragon.

I can't a bigger, stronger pot apart from this pot.

Other plants that i got are mint and spearmint[for the boys' cough].

Then, i planted some of my own. Those are roselle [from seeds where the fruit was given by the guy who attended to me] and spring onion [from shallots -my own].

Check this out!!


One of my chili padi turning red!

A few days later, which was yesterday...



I harvested 4 of them from the plant.

Super duper red! *yay*

But i haven't eaten them yet though.. so not sure how they taste like. Heh.



Then... *sniffs* i found out that my tarragon is dying on me :(

Not all though, 3 stalks died and one still thriving. Hopefully the thriving one will survive.

2 comments:

karlsfoodie said...

cherie.. feel sad to see the 'friends' dying right.. me too.. since my rosemary died.. dind are to buy any more =(

^cherie said...

Oh Jo *pat*pat*.. i am sure u'll have better luck the next time round yeah?