Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sales!

Just got back from Isetan sale not too long ago. It's been ages since i went to one. This is what i realised...
  • this will be my last sale that i'll go to
  • dislike digging for clothes in a big pile while getting pushed here and there

Sale isn't my cup of tea. I got nauseated from queuing! Who wouldn't aye? I was queuing for like an hour for 1 small item Lol. Others, they have bags and bags of stuff. It really amazed me. Wonder how they did it? Probably i should re-read the Shopaholic books by Sophia Kinsella to get a few tips I was supposed to meet a gf there but unfortunately, she's down with flu and cough for the past week, so i had to brave the madding crowds alone. Get well soon Tanny dear .Must thank an angel here too for sending me the coupon earlier for back up else i couldn't have gone today as i'm not an Isetan card holder *muaks*. Intended to get 2 items actually but found out that they didn't have Carlo Rino bags there. I want my kitty bag!

Gonna surprise hb tonight with his early birthday pressie.. But i think he sort of suspected what i'm up to already when he called me while i was q-ing in the mall. Was hoping he wouldn't call today. Oh well.. :P

Oh yeah, to my M'sian friends who are overseas. Do you know that today is the third last day for us, Malaysians to re-new our IC? After this, a fine will be imposed. And i've not re-newed mine *boo-hoo* I must go down to Malaysia High Comm tomorrow to do it. Mom already called me twice today to remind me Omg, i forgot that didi (my youngest son) lost my M'sian IC and driving license, a couple of days ago! Oh no, does this mean more troubles for me?

Hb's pressie, all wrapped up :)

No comments: