Thursday, December 29, 2005

Yay!


Finally, got my kitty bag after more than a week of lemming! Alot of hardwork and phone calls just to get this bag, mind you, but it's all worth it. And it came with 20% discount! Thank God i made some calls and realised that i could go down to Bugis to get it instead of going all the way to the airport where i first saw it. Besides the bag, i've also gotten quite a bit of titbits for my boys from this awesome shop in BV ( they've got so much titbits/ snacks in there) and also Faye Wong's latest album for hb. I'm a happy girl! :)



What i like most about this bag is the little details they put in besides the fact that they are huge and can store alot of my 'garbage' :P

Went to Malaysian High Comm this morning before my 'shopping spree', and i was told that i cant renew my IC there. I knew it! Read it somewhere sometime before this that IC can only be renewed in Malaysia. Mom gave me wrong info! The good news is, if i were to renew it after this year, the fine is only RM10! Yippee! So next year it is, when i go back for CNY. Gonna renew together with my sister who is in Taiwan.

----------------------------------------------------

What i cooked for dinner last night ~~:


Pork porridge/ congee with dried scallops and dried oysters


If only i have preserved eggs (pei dan) and some chinese parsley, it would be much more sshhiiookk


Last but not least, hb opened his pressie last night and as i have suspected, he knew i was getting his present for him yesterday when he called me. So no surprise afterall and what's worst, he even knew what i was getting alongside with the brand!




Ta-dah.. Braun Buffel wallet :)

2 comments:

celest said...

so that kitty bag was the one you were hunting down CR for!! hehehe... really cute *thumbs up*! what's the damage like? and any idea if bugis happen to have a spare piece for that? :P

ok, maybe i shouldn't even be thinking.... my room is overflowing with things to be packed and given/thrown away. but kitties are sooo cute! great buy!

^cherie said...

Thanks dearie *muaks* Damage was $63.90 after 20% discount and it's leather! :D