Sunday, March 04, 2007

CNY must have!


Guess what is my must-have during Chinese New Year?

It's not pineapple tart, not peanut cookies nor love letters but egg rolls :P





To me, CNY will not be CNY without it. Lol.

Every year without fail, i will indulge in it without feeling guilty (er, okie.. maybe a little lah) because it's a once a year affair, a mentality which i have adopted since years ago. Haha.. I can wipe out the whole box within a day or 2. Imagine that! Yep, i love it that much :D

This year is not any different than any other years. I didn't only have the plain egg rolls, i also have egg rolls with spring onion and egg rolls with black sesame. They all tasted equally good but somehow, for me, plain one does just fine. I do not need so much variety actually. Good old traditional ones will do *wink*

What's left in the kitchen cabinet now is as good as nothing. Grin. What's up next?

Me complaining, whining, bemoaning, bewailing, grumbling, yammering, lamenting on my never-dropping, shrinking, reducing-number on the digital weighing machine *kabish* :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! which digital machine are you using? how long does it last? i bought a soenhe (something like that) and it broke down in 6 months. cough..... i didnt realise i was THAT heavy :)

min~* said...

hey where did you order those dresses from a few posts back? i like the black one! :)

^cherie said...

Pink : not my own dear.. lol. I usually weigh in clinics, my gynae's and my kids'. HEhe.. Pls lah, u heavy?? What am i then? :P

brenda, there are 3 black dresses shown, which one u like? :)

Unknown said...

Sherie,

Sama-sama taste, I like this type of egg rolls too, instead of the love letters :p

^cherie said...

Very delicious right Angie? :P

Love that easily crumble feeling,eggy and buttery taste. Yums! *drool*