Thursday, March 22, 2007

Eww!


Have you ever had anyone shit on you?

I did.

And it happened yesterday!

Usually, the most i'll get is baby pee on me while i'm bathing them (that's the case for my 2 older boys) but yesterday, my baby actually pang sai on me, when i was halfway bathing him (was washing his hair, with me squatting and carrying him!).

This was what happened.

Halfway washing hair..

Baby : Proooot (farted)

Hb and i laughed. (hb was sitting next to me, looking on)

Baby : Prooooot. (again)

Pause.

Baby : Proot prooot prroooot..

Hb : Sekali shit comes out then u're in for good stuff! *giggle*

Before hb finished his sentence..

Baby : Poot poot poot poot poot poot..

Followed by warm, slimy, wet stuff and before i knew it, i grabbed the-very-scared-of-ticklish-hb's thighs hard and squeezeeeeeee! With me shrieking in disgust..

Hb was practically laughing his head off, too busy laughing that he forgot i was actually squeezing his thigh :P

And very slowly, the shit slided from my thigh to my ankle and my toes before hitting the floor. And very slowly, the very ticklish hb got up and helped me cleared the mess.

To test me further, hb kept telling baby how clever he was for doing what he(baby) did to me and even asked baby to do it more often in the near future!

*kabish*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

y u so 'er sin' one.... so 'geri'....
experiencing that also good to u,,, thats let u how 2 b clever mom...... :p cathy ur sis

^cherie said...

Heheh.. finally. Welcome to my blog! :D

celest said...

lol... well, that was erhm.. a very descriptive entry :P

must be really disgusting.. lol. next time when your boy grows up, you have to tell him about it haha. at least your hb was with you, quite a "not-to-missed" episode.

oh btw, my mum said poo = money, so you're in for good luck/wealth ;) go take part in lucky draw or buy 4D.. haha.

^cherie said...

Lol.. u sure poo = money??

Okie okie, i go buy 4D now! If strike, i treat u makan, Morton's of Chicago! :P