Saturday, July 29, 2006

It's a boy!


Gynae double confirmed this with me 2 days ago and guess what?

We are thrilled! (even though we've got 2 other boys already *wink*)

Somehow i feel i can relate and connect better with boys than girls. Maybe this is my destiny. To be surrounded by boys. Lol. The only reason i would be wanting a girl is for my in law's sake. You know, the balance things up especially when they already have 2 very active grandsons occupying them. Maybe a girl will soften things a little, that's if the girl is not the very active sort :)

But oh well, guess it's all fated. I am to have 3 boys and i'm glad. Now, the boys will have no reason not to go shopping with me when they have grown up. No sister to push the responsibility to! Haha.. Goody good.

Hb got so excited over the news that he told his collegues the very day itself. So not hb! You see, he's not the sort who goes around telling stuff about his private life.. :D

Conclusion, it's good news afterall aye.. except for my sisters in law who have been wanting a niece. Hehe :P

p.s: Still cant believe that i'm pregnant with 3rd baby!

4 comments:

Panffy said...

Yipppeee... your dream has come true my dear...
All the sick days are worth it :D :D :D

^cherie said...

Lol.. as long as baby is healthy, i'm happy :)

celest said...

yay congrats! now your blog should read, "... This blog is specially dedicated for my passion in cooking [read: food], shopping and my boys - 1 tiny boy, 2 small boys and 1 big boy :)" *lol*

^cherie said...

Haha.. i was thinking abt that too! But lazy me has been procrastinating.. :P