Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Spizza


After watching David Rocco'ss Dolce Vita (cooking show) on Channel 16 last night, i couldn't help but crave badly for authentic Italian wood fire pizza.


At the very last minute, i sms-ed hb and told him to meet me at Spizza, Balmoral Plaza branch for dinner at 9pm! (supper for me since i have already eaten my dinner) . I'm that desperate.. haha.

It was our first time there and i love everything about Spizza. Good pizza, nice ambience and excellent service. I will definitely go back there again. We ordered Trovatore - Mixed Seafood soup in tomato base “Ciuppino” and Katarina pizza - Tomato, Mozzarella, Beef Carpaccio, Rucola and Shaved Parmesan. The pizza was really very good.. beautifully soft base, crispy edges and juicy topping. Yums!

What a great way to end the night.. :P

If you have any good recommendation for wood fire pizza, do let me know yeah *wink*

For more info, do go to www.spizza.sg

No comments: