Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Star cruise yeah!


I simply cannot wait for Friday to come and i've got good reasons to. Hahaha.

We, the whole family together with my parents in law and sis in law will be going for our very very first holiday together!

I lurveeeeeeeee doing things together. But it seems like the family i married into, don't quite like doing things together (but i could always, always count on them if i'm in need of help *grin*) unlike my family, we love get togethers, holiday together, going to eat together etc. I like the feeling of togetherness. It just feels so homey and warm :D

So imagine my excitement! I wasn't even this excited when i went for my 3 weeks honeymoon to New Zealand. Lol. I have been counting the days since last Saturday when everything was confirmed. Of course, even though i am very excited, i still couldn't beat Shuoze, my eldest son. He is much much much more excited than i am. Lol.

I'm really looking forward to spend some fabulous time with my 2 little darlings, doing things they want for the whole day till they hit the bed, then it's the big darling's time. Thinking of taking a dip in the pool with hb when the kids have gone to bed. Keeping my fingers cross on 2 things.

1. the pool will not be crowded at all. Hope everyone goes to disco or to see performances
2. the tankini (yeah, i wear tankini. No guts to wear bikini yet plus i think hb will freak out lol but i promise myself that i will wear one as a reward if i'm still stretch marks free after the birth of my 3rd child) still fits and i don't look fat in it.. hohoho

Aiihhh.. tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday. So many days more! :P

No comments: