Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bored


I'm SO SO bored......


Is there any moms who are not working? Please let me know. I feel so alone right now :(

Most of the sahms i know have gone back to work. Either that, or working part time. Now, i hardly have any kaki to go hi-tea and lunches anymore. Sometimes, when i feel like chatting on the phone, i do not know whose number to call too since mostly are working except my bestie who happens to have sidelines to occupy herself as well. Sigh.

Being at home and pregnant is so not fun, unlike my pre-preggy days where i have activities to occupy me but now, nothing at all except baking and waiting for the husband to come home. Once it's passed 4pm, i'd be jumping with joy knowing hb will be back very shortly. Sounds bad doesn't it? So pathetic of me! *hide*

I guess it's really time to put in more effort and get to know more sahms like myself else i'll go mad with boredom. It's really very depressing to stay at home the whole time with nothing to do but to wait for the time to pass. I rather be very busy than to have nothing to do..

Can't wait for the baby to come out! Ugh.. 4 plus months more to go *faint*

p.s: the fact that hb will be working late today till 10pm makes me feel even lonelier and bored, hence triggered this entry of mine

4 comments:

Gracio said...

Heyo Cherie! It's grace from KC! :)

Oh u're preggy? Congrats! :)

Dun bored dun bored, i can understand how u feel, cuz me oso same situation as u, just that Im not preggy & am in dubai. hehe...

U have Msn? If have, u can add me, let me noe ya via email or wat la. So we can chat... :)

Take care! Tok Again! :)

^cherie said...

Hey Grace. Thanks! :)

Ahh.. in Dubai. If only you are in Sg! Hehe :P

Yeah, i do have MSN. Will PM you at KC ok? Chat with you soon!

You take care too ;)

p.s: do you know i happened to drop by your blog yday as well? Got the link fr Lucy's blog. What a coincidence!

Lazyg3r said...

Harro!
I am from KC too. Used to be active there until I became pregnant. Am a SAHM now. Sometimes I feel very lonely, feeling trapped with a 9mo. If weren't for my frens over the MSN, I think I go gila. LOL!!
Hang in there!! We can chat over the MSN too.

^cherie said...

Hi hi!

Thanks for dropping by. It's always great to know another sahm!

What's your nick at KC? I'll PM you :)