Friday, August 18, 2006

Latest buy


Got this 2 weeks back i think but it was in the shopping bag till yesterday when i was clearing some stuff..

Love it to bits!

Find it really adorable.. but it doesn't come with the white ribbon brooch though. I have to search high and low for a suitable brooch and found this perfect baby at a shop in Wisma.

It's pretty surprising actually that i managed to buy something at all when i go shopping these days. Because of my current condition, i can only look-drool+forget about it but for this cropped denim jacket, i can wear it throughout my pregnancy period and of course, when i am not pregnant as well -- provided if i can still fit in that is, in the coming months :P

I even bought the same piece for my bestie's birthday! She was absolutely delighted :D

2 comments:

celest said...

wow this is really pretty *thumps up* great buy! where did you get this?

^cherie said...

Yeah! It was love at first sight =)

I got it from Isetan at Wisma. Go get it! ;)