Saturday, December 23, 2006

Baby at 37 weeks


Just went to my gynae today for my check up and baby's head is engaged but am not dilated yet.

Weighing at 3kg now, another 250g to go before my stomach 'says' stop. You see, both my boys weighed 3.25kg and 3.255kg so i guess that's the max my stomach can stretch up to. Also, been having stomachache very frequently lately, almost like labour pain but the frequency is not there though. So, false contractions might soon, very soon become real? :P

Anyway, doc predicted it'll be anytime after X'mas and before New Year. But to play safe, no X'mas eve plan this year, just in case i pop. Usually, reputable and established restaurants require an upfront full payment to confirm the table so, we decided to just skip the fancy dinner maybe and eat at hawker? Lol.

What do i feel right now?

Scared.

Terrified.

Wish that i'll be a boy in my next life. Lol.

Silly isn't it especially when this is my 3rd child! But you know what? My pain threshold is so so so low that i'd cry when i go for blood test, yes.. that little prick will make me shed tears :(

Imagine, i went through 2 child births without any drugs (mainly because the epidural needle is too huge for me to agree to it :P ) at all.. The pain was extremely excruciating and thinking about it now really freaks me out. I really wonder how i did it for both.

Anyway, hope my coming delivery would be a sweet and short one, happens only when hb is at home with me so that he can send me to hospital asap.

p.s : guess what? As i'm typing this, my stomach is moving up and down, left and right, sudden juts out of nowhere no thanks to the little one inside. Think he's having some wild party inside. Lol. Love looking at my tummy when he's doing 'it'. So alien-ish! Never fails to amaze me. Will definitely miss all these.. since this will be my last child :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....congratulations in advance k??!!! :) so exciting!!! here's to a smooth delivery for you!

Panffy said...

Have fun waiting ^^ You will be fine :D

^cherie said...

Thank you girls *muaks*