Saturday, December 30, 2006

Marble cheesecake


Have been really lazy and kinda too busy to blog these days.

Ever since my old helper came back last Wednesday, i've been busy going out, for shopping mostly. Lol. Been deprived of it badly after my old helper went back and now that she is here again, it's all about making sweet comeback with my mil of course despite the fact that i will go into labour anytime anywhere :P

Anyway, when my sis was here 2 weeks ago, we made marble cheesecake with oreo cookies for crust instead of the normal digestive biscuit. Also, this recipe is not adapted anywhere. Thought of it myself based on the ingredients and cravings i had ;)


Marble cheesecake


This entry will most likely be my last entry this year, so i would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Happy New Year! May next year be a great great year for all of us :D

(i know my life will definitely not be the same next year since there'll be another addtion to the the family and i'm pretty sure we'll enjoy his presence to the max since we won't be having another baby anymore *wink*)

Oh, i nearly forgot.. my blog turned 1 on 27th December. I always thought i started blogging on the 29th until i double check just now. I must say, i truly enjoy the time i spent blogging, sharing my thoughts and my days, my passion [shopping + cooking] and most importantly, getting to know some really really wonderful bloggers :D

Have a Blessed New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherie,

Happy Belated Blog Birthday! :p It has been enjoying hopping over to your blog to read your posts. May 2007 be a great year for you and take care always!

PS: your cheescake is so so so tempting *two thumbs up*

^cherie said...

Thank you Angie :D

Your comments always make my day! You take care and have a great year too ;)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful year day and sms me when the big day arrives okies?

if the bump cooperates, would you please post your orange chiffon cake recipe? i've been dying for some other reading your posts! hehe.. you should consider writing in food magazines dear :p

cheers
pink

ps i just made the moist chocolate cake AGAIN :p