Thursday, December 21, 2006

My wish came true :)


Remember my X'mas wishlist this year? (made 2 weeks ago)


Actually, it's not a wishlist at all, more like just 1 wish that's all. Well, the tittle says it all, didn't it? :P

I actually received a call from my helper the very next day!! Unbelievable right? Santa Clause came early to me this year. Lol..

Anyway, guess what? She is here right now, at this very moment as i'm typing this entry, in my house. Heh. She arrived on Tuesday midnight and i've sent the one i had before this back to the agent yesterday morning. Caught her lying to me in the morning as well. Thank God she was to be sent back that very day *phew*.

I'm now definitely a happy to be mommy again :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tis a happy christmas!!!

^cherie said...

Yeah!! I'm really really happy that she is now here again :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sherie! Hope you have a really Merry and happy Christmas!

^cherie said...

Thanks Angie! :D

U have a Merry X'mas and Happy New Year too!