Sunday, December 17, 2006

Picnic day


Last week, from Tuesday till Friday night, my youngest sister came down to visit her nephews and most importantly, me :)

Even though i was tired and couldn't move much most of the time, i'm glad we still had a blast during her short stay.

Picnic at Botanical Garden was one of the activities i'd promised the kids when their maik maik (aunt) comes down and we did. The kids went fish feeding, duck feeding, kite flying and ball kicking [read:soccer]. The last 2 activities weren't included in the plan though.

You see, when we were there, there was this caucasian man who is 70 BUT very fit and sporty were spotted kite flying with his grandchildren. I guess my boys must have looked real eager, hence, he came over and asked if the boys wanna join and off they went.

It was indeed very very entertaining, seeing my boys running down the slope, trying to fly the kite, especially the younger boy. So FUNNY! We laughed till our stomachs cramped. Heh. After kite flying, it was soccer time. The grandpa seems to have the time of his life, kicking, shouting and laughing with 5 little children. Poor him, but hey, he seems to enjoy every moment of it. Such a nice and friendly chap :)

Been feeling pretty empty, lonely and bored now, ever since sis has left us on Friday night. Sigh. Wish she could stay abit longer to accompany us :(

Can't wait to receive another visitor soon.


Duck feeding

Sz and i

Love this shot even though i look a tad too pale (sans make up)

My sister and her beloved newphews


Below would be (anti clockwise) : i- My sis and i, taken by Sz -- explains the blurness ya? Grin ii- our lunch at Cafe Les Amis - gourmet breakfast, iii- grilled chicken sandwich, iv- our very cute picnic basket -- my birthday pressie from my bestie this year :)






4 comments:

Gracio said...

aiyo, the picnic bag is so cute!!! I wanna get one too... :)

^cherie said...

Cute hoh? hehe.. my boys who usually dislike carrying bags eagerly took turn to carry it :P

Unknown said...

Agree agree, I love that picnic basket too :). Nothing beats spending time with those who you love.

^cherie said...

Angie, u can say that again! I love spending time with my love ones.. esp when doing something they really enjoy ;)