Tuesday, February 05, 2008


Dear readers,

I have decided to close down this blog finally.

Nope, there isn't any nasty comment nor nasty folk stalking me.

In fact, it has been very enjoyable for me, to blog.

Through this blog, i've got to know her, the beautiful stranger who has been treating me like an old friend. She was there for me when she thought i was having problems but i wasn't. She was also the first or rather, the only one who actually sent me birthday present through mail even though we've never met! (have u sent any birthday pressie to someone you've not met before?) And she was also almost the first person who would say 'I'd buy!' whenever i wanna sell something.

Babe, u have no idea how touched and how happy you made me y'know!

To this day, i have only met her once, for a brief 3-4 minutes? :)

But really, getting to know this girl is one of the most wonderful thing that has happened because of my blog. I am truly blessed for she took interest in me upon chancing my blog accidentally on a one fine day. Haha.

Anyway, thank you for reading and to those who sometimes leave a comment or 2, i honestly do love reading all your lovely comments.

Me like interactions [cos social skill is not needed] :P and i'm sure i will miss blogging for you. Blogging knowing that u have someone reading it and blogging knowing that no one is reading it are so totally different..

So yupyup, when u finally cannot access my blog anymore, that would mean i have already shut it down yea?

Last but not least, Happy Chinese New Year! May the year of rat will bring you much joy, happiness, health and good fortune :)

Love,
Sherie

2 comments:

^cherie said...

Paw paw : Of course it's not the end of our acquaitance! i WILL drop by your blog and of course, will leave comments too!

*smile* Aiyo.. u are too nice lah. Thanks for the compliment! *blush*

Same to you too.. Have a awesome CNY! :)

p.s : i'll leave comments on your blog until u duwan me to liao Hahahah :P

imp said...

hey babe, a little sad at not being able to see wonderful pictures of your baking and lovely family anymore. :( if you decide to ever blog again anonymously, let me know yes? i'm just a phonecall and email away. :)