Sunday, February 03, 2008

She so spoils me!


I was supposed to surprise her but i got surprised instead! ^.^

This girl ah.. really knows how to spoil me!

First, it was an unexpected birthday pressie, followed by Xmas pressie [i also got her one early early luckily but sent out late though *oopps*!] and now, this!



Think the babe knows we like pork floss! Heh.

And also me liking make up palettes!



For the past half a year, i've been learning how to do eye make up especially when i have some special date [mostly with the girls since the gong gong husband doesn't know how to appreciate it. Lol - hb likes me without make up best.. men, say only right? :P] going on and so far, all attempts have been pretty successful!

So this palette really came in handy! :D



Nice colours, aye?

Even my not-into-eye-make-up-mil thinks the colours are very pretty! She even told me that she's been looking for such colours for a long long time already [and i thought she wasn't even into eye make up?!] ..

*ahem* I am definitely not giving her mine! *scowl*

Me like the leopard print many many oki! :P