Saturday, February 02, 2008

Earrings madness!


I love beautiful earrings!


That's the only accessories i wear actually. I don't really do bracelets [got watch and the jade already on both hands], necklaces [i think i've got short neck!] or anklets [er.. simply lor].

So, it all boils down to wearing earrings only.

My only accessory to dress me up :)

Usually, i get the nice but affordable ones because me money not enough to buy Katriel's or the earrings at Tangs' Level 2. Far too expensive for me even though i loveee them to bits. I only go to admire but never to buy.

However.

Recently i couldn't resist the temptation to not buy the slightly more expensive earrings. They are simply too pretty!! ^.^

But of course, they are not so that expensive lah but expensive enough for my $20 budget. Grin. Nevertheless, still within my 2nd budget.. $50 :P

So yup yup, may i present you.. my very gorgeous earrings [in my opinion lah! :P]

1st pair :

I'm currently searching for a gold hoop, same size as my silver one so that i can have more variety! :)

This is what i couldn't resist. The butterfly!

2nd pair :

Bought this because i needed a black pair of earring and i find it quite special too. Me like the stone in the middle ;)

Forgot what stone it is though. I was told by the lady boss. For these 2 pairs, i had a total of $10 discount because the lady boss liked me! She said we got 'yuan' worr. Grin. Yay for me definitely :P

3rd pair :

Lovely isn't it? I couldn't take my eyes of it! Plus the auntie oh.. wah, really know how to talk man.. i was resisting hard initially. Then, she talked and talked and talked and finally, i relented. As she said, for Chinese New Year mah! Oki lor... i also got discount [15%!] for this pair. Tee hee hee...

Aihss.. how to say no?!?!

I loveeeee my new earrings!! :P

3 comments:

imp said...

oooh! now i know what to get yoU!!!

Nails...etcetera with Priscilla ! said...

Wah! Yr neck 'sexy' hor.
Can be Geisha liow!!! *haha!*

^cherie said...

imp : eh! CANNOT!

paw paw : Hahahahaha.. what sexy!?!? It's an inch too short lah.. Geisha?! *faints* No way! But thank you ah.. ur comment got me grinned silly! Haha :P