Friday, February 29, 2008

I miss blogging..


I really do!

I miss the connection and interaction with people.

I miss writing.

I miss reading comments.

I miss spending time on the computer.

I miss photographing food pictures [no blogging, no motivation to bake liao :P ]

I miss having my work being read and appreciated.

I miss having to do research on certain phrases/ words that i need to use before posting my entry up.


My very last photograph after closing my blog. I don't even take photos anymore since then. Part of it because of no-more-blogging but the main reason is that i have really lousy cameras which i have totally given up on >.<

I feel lost from the outside world.

I am having withdrawal symptoms from no blogging.

I feel lonely.

I feel not so clever anymore since blogging does improve one's intellectual, eg ; improve one's english, keep the brain working coz blogging is like having an assignment, having to read up, do research on certain facts.

Sigh.

I MISS BLOGGING!

No comments: