Thursday, June 08, 2006

Cafe Iguana


Had my dinner there with my sisters last night. The only night that i felt OK in the end but the same cannot be said when we first went out. I almost died!

Was craving for Mexican food for sometime and going there with my sisters is the best option. The only time we have more than 2 diners, else food cant be finished :P

My second younger sis is currently here in S'pore working on a project for a month. But every weekend, she gets to fly home to KL to see the family. She checks in to the hotel on Monday and checks out on Friday. Best of all, her hotel changes weekly!

For the time being, she's at Gallery Hotel and next week, she'll be putting up at Crown Princess Hotel. Definitely good news for us [me and kids] because we get to go to her room and turn it upside down! Lol.

As for the youngest sis, she was here to visit me since last week, er, not really ah when i come to think of it. She goes out almost everyday without me, that brat! *bleah* Anyway, she's now on the way home already :(

So, last night was the best night to meet up. We had tortilla chips with salsa, quasadillas, grilled chicken fajitas and shredded steak burito. We were filled up to the throat! Hehe..

My fav dish gotta be the grilled chicken fajitas. The rest are not too bad but when you are eating so much flour tortillas, cheese and tomato salsa at a time, the food does become abit 'geli' after sometime. Therefore, the advice is not to order so much of almost the same food! :P

Signing off.. going to lie down again. Sigh. This gotta be my toughest pregnancy so far. Erm.. probably i've forgotten the other 2 so this time round, i felt it's really tough on me. Sigh.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

aiyooyooo hopefully yr morning sickness will be gone real real soon!!!

^cherie said...

*crossing my fingers too*

Cant wait till my 2nd trimester!