Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all the daddies in the world! :D

Not doing much today, will be buying a cheese cake from Secret Recipe to bring to in laws' house to celebrate. Initially, i wanted to cook for my fil and hb but the thought of cooking turns me off. Oh well, next year yeah!

I'm gonna sing praises in this entry of mine.. about someone :P

Yesterday, hb did a great job as a super dad for bringing 2 boys to zoo alone! I'm shocked and still is. But of course, must be my tips lah! If not, how to be super dad right? *me thick!* lol.

Told hb to get the rent-me-wagon for $15 to 'store' the boys in else they'll be running around like a mad men on loose and i can just imagine how my poor hb's facial reaction will be. Lol. The wagon really did everyone good. The boys were as good as gold! Nicely enjoying their views from the wagon (something new) and of course, enjoying their Wang Wang rice cracker too!

Looking at the pictures and hearing the stories really made me feel so proud.. Proud to have my dear as hb and also my boys *gloating* :D

But i must say, being a good father ain't easy. Most men are not a good daddy to begin with, and so is my hb. It's not that they don't wanna be one, it's more like they don't know how to be one. Grin. They will learn as they go and constantly in need of reminders from the poor MOMMY! *bleah* But for the time being, i must say, you rock our worlds and you'll rock even harder if you can learn to be more relaxed yo.. (to hb) :P

ps: check out my youngest boy's hair cut! Awesome isn't it? I cut them for the very first time yesterday and i've gotten 'eww' for feedback.. hohoho..



Like for real! Reading map.. :P


2 comments:

celest said...

your boys are so adorable! haha, esp. like that map-reading picture :D your hubby did a great job *thumps up* proves to you that he is all prepared for the 3rd kiddo ;)

^cherie said...

lol.. thank you!

i lurve that pic as well, that's why put it up even though it is pretty dark :)