Friday, June 16, 2006

Dislikes


Yes, i'm not in bed. Surprise!

I think i'm having insomia. Have not been able to sleep for the past few nights even though i was dead tired. Biggest regret i have today (opps, i mean yesterday) is forgetting to ask doc to prescribe me sleeping pills or any kinda medication that will make me drowsy.

I know it's bad but i have no choice. If i don't get enough sleep at night, i am sure to be sick the next day. And without fail, i'd nap through the afternoon. Then at night, my eyes would be 0 0 starring at the ceiling. So abnormal! Hence, i need pills / medication fast!

For my own record, my dislikes during this pregnancy (i know, boring.. pregnancy again *yawn*) but like i said, for my own record mah *bleah* :P

Things that i dislike :

  • shower (will drag and drag till bedtime and after that, i get sick for bathing so late. Yes, i've got proves that bathing late can make me sick esp so if i'm washing my hair on the day)
  • cooking (weird)
  • baking (even weirder)
  • smell of cooking and baking (enough said!)
  • to talk about food unless i start it
  • the look of home cooked food
  • shopping! (must be the morning sickness ah)

Food that i dislike :

  • any kind of home cooked food (uh huh, i've stopped eating at home. We are way over our budget now. So, folks.. u know what to do yeah? *wink*wink*)
  • rice (something new because i used to be a 'fan tong'. Cant do without rice)
  • prawn)
  • orange)
  • apple

Soothing food :

  • bread with peanut butter
  • milo
  • pineapple *hide*
  • red bean bun
  • taro bread

Cant stand :

  • travelling from one place to another, by any form of transportation
  • cold. I sleep without aircon nor fan these days. Plus, i'm covered with blankie.

I must have gone mad.

No comments: