Friday, June 23, 2006

Nightmare


Have been experiencing some really freaky and creepy stuff lately. Think because i am often sick plus the fact that i'm pregnant, seems that my 'jing ya' has been very low. Thus, experiencing stuff that i am not supposed to.

Talked to my gynae about it yesterday. And to my surprise, she didn't brush me off as being silly but instead, told me it's part and parcel of the pregnancy?!?!?! I'm shocked! I didn't go through all these during my first and second and why my third?

Her advice to me is to be strong. Do not be frightened and the more frighten i am, the more i will be in inviting troubles. She does not wish to see me go crazy over it *shudder*

But the thing is, i am the timid type. Very timid when it comes to such issue. For the record, i don't watch horror films at all. I avoid them as much as possible. Most times, hb watches those films alone. And if i do watch, i would be covering my ears and shutting my eyes tightly. I am that scared!

Anyway, i've been sleeping with hb ever since that fateful night and have been avoiding my room for the time being. I will be strong for my own sake. I will not be frightened. I will not hallucinate things but it's so hard especially when i am super wild in imagining things. I can always imagining every possible scenario there is. Sigh.

Please God, help me through this. Don't let me go insane at night. Give me the strength i need. Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, what happenned dear? we must do lunch or dinner some day SOON.

hugs

i've got a racking cough and on 5 days of anti biotics. call you once i'm recovered. wouldnt want to infect baby and you :)

Mindy said...

OHHHH gosh...y like that? get yr hb there all the time with u! hey let's go out next week ok

^cherie said...

Tanny and Mindy,

Yeah, let's go makan! :)

Anonymous said...

hey u.. wild imaginations eh?tt aint all bad. ive got it too.n it makes me a real ckn sums. neways hope this helps bit... take control of ur mind, wat u imagine is just tt...ur imaginations. they arent real.u could distort thos images n make em look funny tho.but mayb subconsciously ure afraid of sumthin else..n its manefesting in these scary thoughts.n tts y u have it more oft th usual...n its more intense.u cud write down ur fears..n deal with them ind. at least if u know wat ure afraid of..th mayb u can thk of a way to deal with em. hey this my 1st reply to ur blog!!!!

^cherie said...

Hey you back!

Yeah, noticed it's your 1st contribution here. Hehehe..

Anyway, i am much better. In fact, i'm over it already. *phew* These days when i sense 'them', i'll just ignore. Somehow, not that scared anymore. Funny right? But it's all good :)