Wednesday, October 25, 2006

But but..


please don't get me wrong.

Hb and i do have our ups and downs. Whenever we have bad quarrel, i do question myself the same thing at times. Did i marry the right person?

I dare say that almost every time (99.9%) after things have cooled down or when we patch things up again, my answer to my own question would be yes.

Recently, i read one of my gfs blog on her opinion on guys and i believe the person she was talking about was me and my hb. Well, i'm not gonna go into details of what she wrote but i felt strongly protective of hb for what she has said.

To me, no one's perfect. I have kinda accepted the flaws that hb has and he has accepted mine (actually, not really. He still cannot understand why i need to shower with very hot water even when the weather is hot or why do i need so much sleep a day :P).

Anyway, i have most certainly accepted the issue hb has with the opposite gender when it comes to me as long as i find it logical and not ridiculous. At first, i couldn't understand why. But later on, with so many issues on infidelity in marriage, be it the news in the paper, real life stories i've read on the forums or among friends, i do agree that the best way to avoid temptation is prevention.

As long as hb loves me to death, dotes on me, not abusive, loves the children, generous to the point that i have full access to all his bank accounts which means if it makes me happy, i can actually spend his 1 month's salary away! (yup, i don't get allowances from hb, i get everything lol) have sense of responsiblity to take care of us, not nasty and mean (very important) and able to stay faithful, i feel i cannot ask for more already. Afterall, have you met a perfect someone?

And and, hb does help me with housework + baby care eg: change soiled diapers, clean up vomit which i can't, bath babies etc. Ppsstt: he's much neater and cleaner than me actually *hide* :P

So yeah, i know hb is not a *toot* definitely. To her, yes but not to me. To each his own, aye? ;)

p.s: Having said all the above, i know i may sound like a xiao nu ren which i am in certain ways and i do enjoy being one actually at most times (family comes first now *wink*) but i am certainly not the kind who will sit quietly and look down when i am being ill-treated or bullied hor.. I do bite :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you married your hubby for a reason!! if he disappoints u, u wouldn't be with him still! i guess marriage have to be worked on by both parties to keep the spark alive.

Anonymous said...

hye,
read your post n i think u r so sweet! ppl might not understand but the best thing to do is to let them talk (what goes around comes around)! just go on with your life! i bet that someone might be envious of your r/ship so ignore whoever that fella is and yeah keep posting! :p