Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Jelly on the plate

.
Almond jelly with longan


Been feeling the heat lately..

In the end, decided to whip up a cooling dessert for after meal but mainly it was because my almond jelly powder would be expired in a week's time :P

I never used to like the taste of almond before. Be it almond milk drink, almond tea with pearl and in this case, almond jelly. I find it yucky.. silly right, i know. Lol.

However, ever since i got to know hb [ hb loves everything almond], my love for almond slowly grow and grow.. and for the record, for the dessert i made above, i ate the whole thing by myself! Not that i refused to share but more of like hb didn't have time for it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh for me i love almond. i just love the scent, tho' some may smell artificial :p almond jelly is my favorite too, and u just tempted me to make some myself!

^cherie said...

Hehe.. now i'm like hb, love almond everything too :P

Enjoy your almond jelly =)

Gracio said...

cherie, this looks good! :) U make me wanna make them soon! hehe... :)

^cherie said...

Thanks Grace :)

Bet u'll enjoy them as much as i do ;)