Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to me and hb! =)


It's been 7 yrs since i got conned by the conman a.k.a the old cow and it really felt just like yesterday.

The memory of our first meeting where hb elbowed my car window till the moment i hit the bed at night after the wedding dinner is still so fresh on my mind..


Time flies, really.

I believe the biggest gift i have ever given to hb so far is this ..





The boys.. our pride and joy but sometimes, headaches + 1 more in me :D

And as for today, i've got a little surprise for my old boy. Think he'll be thrilled. Heh. But it's nothing much, really..

For myself, hb wanna buy me this. Check it out..


Motorola KRZR


Saw my sister's few days ago and i fell in love with it. This morning when hb made his daily routine call home, he told me that he'll buy it for me as our anni gift. Awwww... but guess what?

I said no.

Can you believe that? Lol. But really, these few months we have already overspend. Plus, whether or not i have a nice looking handphone doesn't really matter. It's the thought that counts in this case *grin*

Moreover, hb will be bringing me to somewhere nice to celebrate. Personally, i feel spending on dinner + the thought of buying me something are more than enough liao :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your boys have your lovely eyes!!

happie anniversary!! have a great celebration!

Anonymous said...

Congrats dear :) like liv, it's great to hear you being cheerful again.

happy anniversary to both of you!

Anonymous said...

dear, do you have a good recipe for moist butter cake :P

^cherie said...

Liv : Thank you girl! But 7 yrs is the period i've known him. To have our 7th year anni, we have 2 more years to go :)

imp : Thank you dear.. yesterday was wonderful and i was stuffed till my neck from the dinner lol.

Tanny : Xie xie.. and of course i do! Will pass to you later ya? :)

Gracio said...

Happy Anniversary cherie! Happy to hear that things are looking back up again! Hope gd things will come ur way again! :)

Gracio said...

aiyo! Ur kids very cute lei!! the eyes are so big n round! i like! :)

^cherie said...

Grace : thank you! :D Maybe the fact that i looked at baby photos with big big eyes during my pregnancy helped :P