Thursday, February 15, 2007


I think it's the hormones *excuses* Hehe.

I've been shopping online again, not knowing if i can lose the weight. Lol. Bought back the size i previously was :P

Anyway, these are the dresses i bought recently. Wanted more but somehow, surprisingly, i managed to control myself. The fact that the size i wanted is oos HELPS a lot too.. haha.


See what i mean? Must be the hormones lah! I got the above dress in 2 colours! *slam head*

As for this dress, i'll be doing some d-i-y alteration to it ;)

I love the details for this dress. Too bad cant see the details of it in this small pic. And it's not that short btw :P


Aihzz, hope i can fit in soon ah. Grin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heehehhe. you're going to shape up really quick, so of course you'll be shopping for lots of new dresses! they look good. when i find a design i like and it suits me, i'll just buy 2 of them. too lazy to think!

have a great weekend! happy chinese new year!

^cherie said...

Thanks dear.. i sure hope so!

Happy Chinese New Year to you too!! :D

Unknown said...

Hey ya Sherie,

I bet you'll fit into them in no time. Hope I'm not too late in saying

Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy CNY!

^cherie said...

Hi Angie! :)

Happy Chinese New Year to you too!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

May i know which website to buy these nice dress online?Thanks

^cherie said...

Hello,

They are from :

www.wetseal.com
www.mandee.com

If u are interested, i'm selling the white dress away. Size S. Let me know if you want before i put it up at Yahoo Auction, which is soon :)