Friday, February 09, 2007



I told hb that i wanted a gift from him after giving him 3 children (psstt : apart from the promised Japan trip in autumn this year *wink* :P).

Something significant, something that reminds me of my 3 childbirths whenever i look at it =)

To my surprise, the husband said ok straight, without even taking a few seconds to consider *grin*

Then the husband asked me what i want.

I already knew what i wanted.

Either a watch or a piece of jewellery.

Again, hb said ok. He said to go buy after my confinement finishes. Grin.


Dior Christal


This piece caught my attention recently when i was flipping the magazine 2 weeks back. But the colour i wanted is not the above which is mirror or grey sapphire crystals, i wanted the one with black sapphire crystals. Very chic!

But sadly, not within my budget :(


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dearie, you deserve a good watch! I recommend getting a Rolex or Omega since these will appreciate in price every year and they produce really good watches. If you are getting one to keep, avoid getting fashion watches. Personally, I like Omega :) HOT TIP: If you go to shops like those in lucky plaza and pay by cash, you can even get 20-30% off retail prices.

^cherie said...

Initially, i did think about getting a Rolex but mil has quite many leh. So if i want, i can always borrow from her :P

But then again, a Rolex of my own is a whole diff story yeah.. Thanks for the tips! Will go check out Omega watches very soon with mil coz she's very keen on the new Omega design as well. Maybe she'll buy one for me instead of hb! LOL.

Then hb can buy me the 'rock' instead :P