Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm in need of ..


facial.

Very badly too.

My face, has been facial free for the past 4 months and now, whenever i wash my face or apply moisturiser, i feel as though i'm touching sand paper!! Super 'bump-ly'!

With blackheads, white heads, pimples, er..basically, everything that can be grown on the face.. is on my face. LOL. No joke k?

Can't wait to finish up my 'jail term' here.. and once i have finished serving, the first thing i'll do is to go for f-a-c-i-a-l

Vain? No leh.. i think it's more like i'm a 'clean' person who prefers to have a clean face. Hahaha..

p.s: please bear with me.. my hormones have been having erratic changes :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey ya Sherie, looks like your confinement will be over soon right? If you have chance to drop by Great World City, check out "Hang Heung" pastries booth at the basement, they are here with your favourite - egg tarts! :)

^cherie said...

Thanks angie!! *muaks*

Will definitely check it out very soon.. u ah, bad bad temptress! I'm supposed to watch my waist but now i can't anymore. LOL.