Wednesday, April 11, 2007


.What did i do?

.Did i deserve that?

These were the questions that i've been asking myself since last night, all the way to 5am in the morning but unfortunately, i didn't manage to get an answer.

You see, lately the husband has been having weird mood swing, twice in a short 1 week span. Something similiar which happened to a person's husband who is extremely close to me. Perhaps i should have heeded the old folk's advise. Never divulge other husbands' bad habits/acts/attitude to your own husband. Without realising it, they might 'follow' as well. My bad..

Don't get me wrong though.

Most of the time, we are a very loving couple. We've been through lots of ups and downs but we survived them all. We still do the normal thang that couples do despite having 3 children already.

We date almost every Saturday night. We still love to tease each other mercilessly. We wrestle (is that normal? :P) and i'm still trying my very best to flip the husband over but always, get pushed to the bed instead before trying again. We love spending time together, just the both of us whenever and wherever we can. In another word, we are still very much in love and the flame is definitely still burning.

Anyway, what happened was the husband went into a cold and quiet mode during the mood swing. I got ignored. He didn't hold even my hands when we were crossing the road in town last night albeit he wasn't angry with me. Of course i got angry lah. Err wait, do i sound very small gas?? :P

After a while, on the ride back home, hubby tried talking to me normally and even teased me by pinching my nose playfully etc but i barked back. Then it was back to the starting point again.

EH? o . O

After writting this out, sounds like i'm the small gas one, no? It wasn't supposed to turn out this way! Lol.

But you know what? I don't even get mood swings! How come hubby does?? *roll eyes*

Maybe because hubby can be considered my first love, hence, i have no idea what to expect of them [men]. Hmm.. maybe it's time to read up Men from Mars, Women from Venus? Okay okay, i'm really blowing this up. Grin. Before you know it, we'll be ok again ah :D

Somehow, by writting out, i can see a clearer picture? A picture which indicates that i'm indeed a small gas wife instead of the husband is the bad man who needs whacking with my rotan.

3 comments:

imp said...

ehh...i think men also have mood swings. some pretty bad too. smile at him lah!! how is he this evening?

Unknown said...

Sherie,

Maybe your hubby's stressed at work? Hope things will be okay ya?

^cherie said...

Thanks for your concern girls. Appreciate it ;)

Imp : Smile at him?? lol.. i very egoistic one ah.. i'll wait for him to come to me first usually, unless if it's my fault lah :P

Didn't see him last night (but we got sms though) coz the boys and i were out for movie and by the time he was back from dinner, we were already asleep. So everything's fine again :)

Angie, stressed?? Hmmm.. yeah hor, coz now he busy preparing for the next project. Will 'drill' him for details tonight, see if he's really stressed. Hehe.

Yeah, things are okay again. Thanks for your concern *muaks*