Thursday, April 05, 2007

Huge and long


Just the other day when i opened the grocery bag given to me on the weekly basis by my in laws, i saw this..




A prawn this big!

The spoon used in this picture is the normal dinner spoon, not the short dessert spoon and the plate used is the big dinner plate.

But somehow when i saw the photos above, it(the prawn) didn't look that big.. sooo, i took another picture of it, hoping it will be a better picture to emphasize on the size of the prawn :P




That's my giant hand. Heh. Big right?? I meant the prawn hor.. :P


Fyi, my hands are usually bigger than most guys' u can find. When i first got to know hubby, he was so shocked at the size of my hands and the length of my fingers. Heh.. Thankfully, hb's hands are still slightly, very very slightly bigger than mine (because of his big palms ah) but you know, he's 6 feet tall! How can compare right? Grin.

Anyway, i'm still thinking of how to cook these prawns to bring out its best..


Stay tune!

No comments: