Monday, April 16, 2007

Me a child?


Guess who was the most excited one when this got unwrapped?



From the subject of this entry, it's not hard to guess aye? :P

Yup, it was me and it wasn't even my present!

My bestie gave this to one of my boys as their birthday presents last month. Guess the sight of it brought me down the memory lane. My sisters and i love playing Checkers. That was almost 1.5 decade ago.

So yeah, when i first saw the board game, i was even more excited than the boys! Lol. Some mother i am! Grin.

OT : u know, i was also the most excited one when it comes to opening the X'mas presents, according to most of the eye witnesses who saw me in action. Almost like a child, an old one that is *blush*

Anyway, back to the board game subject.

Guess who was the victim whom got forced into playing with me??

Yep yep, none other than the husband, who should feel very honoured ok! Afterall, i'm sharing my childhood memories with him :P

That very night itself, both of us and the game on the bed. And guess again, who won the first and only round so far?

ME! Lol.

During the start of the game, i was so convinced i was gonna lose and even voiced out to hb that i got tricked by him but surprise surprise, i beat hb hands down and nope, i didn't cheat! Hb died until very ugly.. Haha.

Next up, Snakes and Ladders. Yay!

No comments: