Thursday, May 04, 2006

Away again


We'll be heading to KL at noon today specially for another gf's wedding.


I will be driving up for the first time alone, with 2 boys and my helper. Hb is worried sick and so is my bestie. But you know what? Everything will be alright, don't worry.. i'll be super safe and careful ok? :)

Tonight is the hen's night.

Theme : French.

Ahh.. wonder what the gals are up to this time. Too bad i will not be bringing the camera. Hb is not gonna be with me and the camera cannot fit into my clutch sadly. So, no camera and no pics. Boo-hoo.

Been really busy lately, mostly doing my gf's wedding presentation from the bridesmaid. Yeah, doing it all by myself even though there are 3 of us. *kabish* But i really enjoyed it though. Grin.

Will post the link to the presentation later. It's not the typical photo slideshow. I came up with something really different for my gf. A hand drawn cartoon slideshow on how the couple met. Pretty comical and i love it. It's really adorable. Hopefully everyone will love it too.


But i didn't draw them though. I just described each and every picture on how i want it to be and my bestie drew it for me. My drawing cannot make it ah! :P

Gosh, i'm so excited. Mostly (don't laugh) because i'll be wearing my beautiful tube dress from Olive Suite and to be a first timer bridesmaid since i got married! Hohohoho.

No comments: