Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Il Lido's review

I love the place!

Something embarrassing happened though. The staff thought it was my birthday instead of my sil. Sil was too shy to tell them that it was her birthday because it was her boss who made the reservation on our behalf [sil's boss knows the owner].

When we first reached, she was busy introducing us to the guy who was running the place. But my guess is, he is the floor manager. I don't think owners go around checking things out right?

So yeah, she actually told the floor manager that it was my birthday and at the end of our dinner, they came around with a chocolate cake and sing Happy Birthday to me! I tried to stop them but i couldn't. Hehe.. so, i got my birthday celebrated early this year (but the pig still owes me though) :P

Food : 7/10
Ambience : 9.5/10
Service : 10/10
Price : 9.5/10

Will i go back there again? You bet!

p.s: the bar/lounge is worth checking out. Pricing is reasonable and the view + ambience is fantastic!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Did u take any pixs inside of the restaurant?? Post ...I wanna see the place...

^cherie said...

Er, no. Didn't bring camera.