Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Shoes!


I've gone mad in KL buying shoes, shoes and more shoes.

I'm not really a shoe person usually but can i say no when i see so many beautiful pair of shoes at one go?

I'm really really fussy when it comes to shoes, which explains why i own less than 10 pairs before this. I usually wear the same old pair all the time when i go out dressing casually and as for slightly presentable shoes, i only have 1 black pair and 1 white pair which i think is sufficient enough.

Anyway, when i was in KL last weekend, looking for a champagne colour shoe to match my champagne dress, i was in for more than that, yippee of course! Reason why i bought them was they are at the height i like, i love their simple yet classy design plus the colour does play a part too. Grin.

By the way, i would have gotten 2 more pairs if they have it in my size. Oh well.. next time! ;)


My new black heels

My red pair which i quite hesitate to get at first since i don't have red clothings. .

My champagne pair with butterfly diamantes

Finally, my bronze pair, same design as the black. Couldn't resist the colour :P

I AM A HAPPY GIRL! Lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pics of your pretty shoes caught my eye! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the champagne pair with butterfly diamantes.

then i read your postigns and realised it's to go with your dress! perfect!

now.. if only i was there with you, then i could have grabbed a pair myself!

^cherie said...

Go get from JB! :P