Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Horrible


I know i've not updated my blog for the longest time..


Been feeling tired, sick, nauseous, lethargic.. hence spending more than 15 mins using the computer has been quite some task for me. Most time, i'm on bed, wanting to vomit but till today, i havent managed to vomit anything out naturally. Just that gagging feeling. Terrible.

Hb has been really sweet and nice this time round. Been chauffering me almost to the whole island to satisfy my food cravings and constantly 'visiting' me in the bedroom to see how i am. Love ya dude! :P

What's bad is that after eating the food i wanted, i feel like throwing up and was crept by this thought ->
the food i just had was disgusting. How did i stomach it? And i had to vomit out a little so that i would feel much better else the food will be up to my throat, threatening to come out by itself. Sigh.

Terrible.

Hopefully this is part of the morning sickness and not because i've turned bulimic.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

LOL dun worry, this is morning sickness! don't forget having morning sickness is good yeah! I thot of my last morning sickness, oh yucks horrible, I didn't eat at all. Only drink milo. Lying on bed almost 24hrs.

It'll pass...

^cherie said...

Drink milo only? I wish i could do that! At least can lose abit of weight.

Even though i've got no appetite, i still eat quite a lot. WEIRD right? Sigh.