Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Check this out - BOAC


Just found this fantastic website which offers travel packages that is out of this world.


http://www.boac-online.com/

I've never, never liked travelling with local tour agents. I think they are such a waste of time, always moving in huge group, forever waiting for the late comers.. what's worst, factories visits and eating YUCKY chinese food in a foreign country!

I've always been someone who love great outdoor (provided my stronger half is there to take care of me though :P ), love mother nature .. so this newly found website is god sent!

I really cant wait to join their tours. Sounds fantastic and the pricing is very reasonable too. Grr, if only i came across this last year. Esshhh! Now i gotta wait for at least 1.5 years before i could go for such tours.. Sigh.






p.s: YES! Hb's not going to Nepal anymore.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nepal?!? NO NO NO, not when you are preggnie and need tender loving care!

^cherie said...

Hee.. yeah, not going anymore. It's for next year. Can hardly wait!