Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Super thrilled


I finally found my therapist cum friend! Yes yes yes..


I've lost touch with her for almost 2 years now. The last time i spoke to Ida was sometime after my post natal massages which she did for me whether if i want my monthly massage. I said no coz with 2 kids, expenses are high. What's more, we just had a maid then. Ever since that incident, i've lost touch with her.

I even called Amrita Spa to look for her but i was told that she went back to Indonesia. As for her hp, it wasn't in service anymore. She must have thought i didn't want her service anymore. Thus, no more contacting me ever since.

Then today, when i was supposed to go for my massage with my sis in law at Summer Spa, they told me they cant do it for me because of my condition - pregnant. I was so sad. Was so looking forward to it. Wanted to make use of the next few months to lie down on my stomach while massaging but no, they don't wanna take the risk till i'm past my first trimester. By then, i cannot lie down on my stomach anymore. Boo hoo!

Anyway, it was a blessing in disguise afterall. After my round of shopping at Liang Court, i went back to Summer Spa to wait for sil. While waiting, 2 of the therapists and i began chatting away. Somehow we got to post natal massage topic and i told them about my very much missed therapist. They asked me for the name and voila, Liza the therapist knows Ida! Ida was her trainer at another spa a couple of months back.. i was overjoyed.

She then told me Ida was 'head hunted' to join the spa. That was why she quit Amrita and changed her hp. Uh huh, she is that good. She had told me quite many times about being 'head hunted' but she wasn't so keen on it. But this time, the pay was too attractive to say no. When i got to know her 3 years ago, she revealed that she was already earning $3k plus. I cannot imagine her salary now. Grin.

Anyway, i managed to track down the telephone number of the spa she is working currently and left a message for her. Seems like she still remembers me. When i called the second time a few seconds after my first call to ask for their website, the person who answered the phone asked if i was her client from Amrita Spa and that she will call me back using her own private hp.

Yiippeeeeeee! Cant wait to talk to her again.. miss her magic fingers. Lol.

*burp* Sorry but i had super good lunch today. Spicy ramen rocks!

p.s : I had always enjoyed her private sessions at the comfort of my own house because even though i only paid for an hour's session, she never failed to extend it to 2.5 hours :D

3 comments:

carolyn said...

Can intro or let me know the spa name? *grin*

Mindy said...

yoohooo mama to be again,
How are u lately? morning sickness?
We can plan go makan again!!!

^cherie said...

Yeah, morning sickness. Makan? Er er, food kinda turns me off lately :P

After my first trimester ok? :)