Friday, September 08, 2006

Camay's wedding


Just got these long overdue photos from a gf of mine.. It has been months since the wedding which was held in May and the cat definitely got my tongue or rather, in this case, my hands? Not sure what to write.. Lol.

Anyway...

The bride was gorgeous as usual and i had the honour of being one of the bridesmaids even though i am married with 2 children. Funny right but who cares? :P

The bridesmaids' colours were champagne and tiffany blue. So we had to make dresses that were in that colour which cost me a fortune! Couldn't get it off rack. Ugh.

I had so much fun that night and it was definitely a memorable one. I got drunk too (my second time in my whole life) ! It was darn funny.. Must be the champagne *heh*..

Here are some silly photos we'd taken.. :D








No comments: