Monday, September 25, 2006


I can't stand it anymore. I need to rant my heart out. Unfortunately, i can't.

I have been feeling really low since yesterday. Not having anyone to talk to about it makes things worst. Not that i can't pick up the phone and just dial, but more like the damage after that puts me off. So, i can't really talk to anyone about it. How sad is that?

Anyway, have you ever had any regrets in life? Something that would have changed your life entirely if you didn't choose to do it in the beginning.

Hmmmpphhh~

Perhaps blogging my feelings out might help to ease my suffering a little? Of course, in another blog which i might just start in a while. Heh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope this dark mood lightens up soon. :)

^cherie said...

Thank you. It already has :)

Btw, is that you and your necklace in your blog's avatar?

Anonymous said...

yes. me and necklace. :) cannot show face, later scare all my readers away.

^cherie said...

Wow.. look real sexy even tho it shows only your neck and collar bone area :P

Very lovely necklace. I like!