Friday, September 15, 2006

My latest obsession


is..



My Lovely Samsoon~


I heart heart heart this Korean drama to bits and pieces!

I am not a Korean drama fan at all. So far, i've only watched 2 of them. 1- Little Bride which was ok, not too bad. 2- Winter Sonata which i found boring (fans, pls don't hit me!)

But this.. *whoa* is totally addictive! Once you start, you cannot stop..

I first caught it on tv few weeks ago and i was hooked instantly. I love it so much that i even bought the VCDs! My very first set of drama vcd. Lol.. yes, i really like it that much. Of course, having the 2 lead actors in it doesn't help much either. My heart goes *thum thum*, *thum thum* everytime i see them on screen and i cannot help grinning from ear to ear! *melt* :P

If you like what you see below, wait till you watch the show. They are much much much more 'captivating' in the show.. *wink*


My new crushes..


Daniel Henney, an American



Gorgeous isn't he? *melt and faint* LOL!

Follow by..


Hyeon Bin



Wait till you see his to-die-for dimples. Your heart would skip a beat! And that smirk on his face.. *speechless liao* LOL.

Er er er.. am i too old for all these? :ppPPPppP

p.s: it feels kinda sad when i finished watching the whole drama. I'm so attached to it! How i wish it has 100+ episodes. Hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there, i stumbled upon your blog! i'm a k-drama fan and actually i adore 'my lovely samsoon' too. but unlike you, i watched countless :) so your latest beau is daniel henney huh?

cheers!

^cherie said...

Hi there!

YES! He's my latest beau definitely. LOL. So cuteeeeeee!

I totally agree with Samsoon when she said maybe she should give up Zhenxian and be with Henry instead when Henry kept smiling at her in one of her imaginations.

I'm totally smittened by them both :P