Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cuppies sale II


Have you ever met a buyer who kept telling you this when you are selling something?

.Make sure you are earning some money from my purchase!
.Do remember to include your transportation fee yeah!
.Make sure you really are making some profit (again)!

Soooooooo sweet hor?

Of course i got touched!

Initially, i wanted to bake 3 packets of cookies for her when i do my delivery yesterday. Unfortunately, because i was experimenting with the new buttercream, i ran out of butter and time didn't permit to do anymore baking as well. Sigh.

Oh well, next time!, i vowed.

Celest's order :)


I'm so so happy to see their ecstatic faces when they opened the cake boxes when i delivered to Celest's office. I couldn't stop smiling.

Silly me! Heh..

ETA : Woweee.. my happy customer gave me $2 tips! HAhahahahahhaha :pppPPppP

8 comments:

celest said...

hehehe.. we're all so happy with the cupcakes! they're so colourful, pretty and tasty! yummy :9

glad it's a happy experience for everyone! yay! more to come...

Anonymous said...

they are sooo lovely!!! i love the colors and the little doll! is she edible?!?

^cherie said...

Wahhhhhhh.. got $2 tips from you!! U didn't even tell me. Lol. (was gonna pay bills as it's end of the month already)

Thanks dearie *muaksssss*

^cherie said...

Snow : Grin thanks! Yupyupyup, she's edible..:)

celest said...

hahaha.. not exactly tips lah. i gave you a budget to work with mah, so that's just the exact amount lor :) you also helped make special delivery leh.. hehehe..

^cherie said...

Ahhh.. Grin.

Nevertheless, thanks yeah!

carolyn said...

So pretty! I love the colors! Lilac and pink. I heart anything purple :p

I showed my gf your blog and she was drooling over the cuppies and lemon chiffon cake. You may have another customer soon ;)

^cherie said...

Whoa!! Grin.. Thanks sweetie :*