Thursday, June 14, 2007

Girl power!


Do you know i have 4 sisters and 1 brother?

When all of us gather together, but usually minus my brother, there will be 5 of us, all girls. I love it!

2 weeks ago, all of them came down to S'pore for a short visit. Mainly to see my newborn. (but now can be considered as old baby liao :P)



Even my second sister from Taiwan also came down to visit. It so happened that she came back on that week itself for her gf's wedding you see..

Me ain't telling who's the oldest or the youngest here. Why don't you take a guess?? Grin. But do ignore my mom who couldn't resist joining us even though we did say it was for the sisters only and of course, ignore the baby boy and my nephew too! Heh.

I love family gatherings like this. Really!

I love being near to my sisters and love going out with them too. Seriously, nothing replaces this. We can joke, fight, banter, hit, kick, punch, tease without any restriction and at the end of they day, all will still be good. The bond between us.. simply cannot be explained. They say, blood will always be thicker than water. How very true.. :)

I love my sisters.. i love my family!

So dear readers, having 1 child is really not enough at all. You may think it's enough for you but it's really not so true for your child no matter what or how you think. Siblings' love is nothing like mother's love. It's an entirely different kinda love. So no matter how you make it up to love your only child, it's really not the same.

Best is to have 2 of each gender or 1 shot, all same gender! You can never imagine how fun it is! *wink* (er, poor brother of mine. He's the only male and always gets left out! Hahaha)

However, this is my take of course. To each his/her own yeah? :)

No comments: