Saturday, June 02, 2007

Apple crumble


Apples overstock.

Thankfully, this apple crumble managed to use up 5. Heh.



I wasn't that confident to bake this at first. Afterall, it was my first pie/tart bake, made from scratch. But it was good. Really!

However, next time, i'll probably add a little sugar to the crust, which was sugar-less. And perhaps, for the apples, i'll not boil it at all.. for more flavour. And and, i will not save my lemons too. A tablespoon of its goodness it is. At most, i'll drink up the rest of the juice just like that. Hehehehe :P

Doesn't sound so perfect afterall yeah?

But it was!

Do i sound convincing enough?

Ha!

p.s: do pardon me, heh. On
'love' high. My whole family [sisters, parents, do, re, mi etc] is here, well.. almost!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sherie,

This looks really good, the crumble top must be crisp :p

^cherie said...

Hey Angie, yupyupyup.. my fav part gotta be the crust and the crumble top. So sinful!! :P