Sunday, June 24, 2007

Real looking scones finally..


Remember my cookies lookalike scones? That was a funny one wasn't it? Hehe..

Anyway, i've finally done it right on my second attempt. The secret is to use the right cream *wink*


My golden cream scones

It's round and puffed up too!

I love this scones to bits!!

It's ridiculously addictive and delicious! Once u start eating, you can hardly stop. The aroma, the buttery taste, the slightly crispy on the outside and crumbly on the inside and yet not drying texture are really the main factors why i love them so much.

My self conscious sister who has a problem with eating snacks and anything fattening couldn't help but ate 2 of them. It is that irristable! :P


Scones with raisins.. Yums!

I prefer the scones with raisins than chocolate chips though. Taste more proper.. Heh.

No comments: