Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mango mousse cake II


My first attempt was not a successful one, in my opinion that is.

I was determined to get it right. So i baked another one.


The dissected cake

However, i'm still not satisfied with the result despite the fact that i whisked the whipping cream to only soft peaks. The mousse still turned out like fresh cream with mango puree but definitely better than the first attempt though.

The only comfort i found was my in laws love it to bits! My sister in law especially. Lol.

Like i said earlier, i'm still not satisfied so there will be another last attempt for me to make it right. This time, i will not even bother to whisk the heavy cream anymore. Just pour and mix! IF the result is still not what i've expected, i won't be doing it anymore.

Eat till very jelak liao :P

No comments: