Thursday, January 17, 2008

Amazing


I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately.

Yesterday because i had a chance, i took the opportunity to chant for 20 minutes at mil's house, unknowingly. Usually, it is just 5-15 minutes the most.

I chanted while pouring my woes out to the One.

I had never done that before.

I was so emotional that i almost cried. I never knew through chanting one could feel that way at all. I've heard about it though but never gave it any thoughts at all thinking it was pretty impossible until yesterday.

I asked for a sign.

And a sign i got.

Believe it or not, on the very same night!

I received a mass email from a gf [whom i haven't been really keeping in touch with] with a link which t.o.t.a.l.l.y answered what i asked for.

Simply amazing.

Last night, i slept very well.

Something i had not been able to do for the past few days.

No comments: