Monday, January 21, 2008

Not a hickie!


Stop staring already!

The 3 small red patches on my neck are not hickie, aiyoh!!

They are eczema, which i never had before in my entire life. Not only on the neck, even the corner of my right eye also kena which resulted me getting red eye twice :(

They aren't healing, in fact.. they're getting itchier and itchier.

It's rather embarrassing to have the boys' teachers looking at neck, the car service advisor stealing glances at them and even my god-sent-helper confessed that she initially thought i had a wild night with the husband! *smack forehead*

I so need a dermatologist now, before CNY comes!

4 comments:

carolyn said...

I'm a believer in antihistamines :p Go get Zyrtec from the pharmacist. It should help.

I had those cream from docs and dermatologists before and they didn't really work for me but zyrtec always helped in reducing the itch and swollen-ness.

^cherie said...

It's my first time girl.. abit paranoid esp since it's now spread to the face too!

Just saw derm.. hopefully the cream will make those nasty patches go away soon! >.<

karlsfoodie said...

OH MY GOODNES..
i hope ur eczema get better..

I had SERIOUS eczema all over me for 3 years or so.. finaly gt a gd derm to put it under control.. thou im scarred by what happen but at least im glad its under control.
i hope u r better.. and if u need the derm contact let me know.. many of us use his wodner cream n recover 50% over nite.

^cherie said...

Thanks Jo dear... they are better now. It's almost not there already ;)