Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Monday blues no more~


Between hb and i yesterday.. closed to noon time - sms while i'm driving. Very bad i know but i only do so when it's safe eg ; red lights :P

Hb : with kids now?
Me
: not yet. Just got the car [from servicing]
Hb : busy today?
Me : very. why?
Hb : Got time to hear me say something?
Me : [oh shit.. doesn't sound good. Heart starting to beat faster. Could it be.. that?!?!] sure. call me in 10 mins time. call house phone
Hb : no need to talk over the phone
Me : then? sms?
Hb : I love you.
Me : [stunt.paused.absorbed.smiled] :O

As for the rest of the day, i was almost grinning from ear to ear!

For the record, i couldn't even remember when was the last time hb said that to me! It has to be eons and eons of years ago.

Definitely a beautifoooooooool Monday morning for me :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

auuwww.. so sweet :)

Panffy said...

Super duper sweet :)

Gorgeous Mummy & Tots said...

ur hubby is sooooo sweet!!

Anonymous said...

I agreed it always warm our heart even though its just a 3 wordings. My ah lao only tell me this 3 words once a yr -_-"

^cherie said...

yo + liv + my baking & cooking passion : heeee... yeah, sometimes ONLY.

anon : i cannot agree more! men are quite selfish hor.. because they know we love hearing these words, they purposely duwan to say it to us often. Eesshh :P