Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cooling dessert


Pregnancy does make one feel warmer than usual.


I realised i have been opening the fridge more often lately, searching for something cooling, be it drinks or food that will help me bring down my body temperature which is really a no-no if you desire for a healthy baby and a healthy you (but i cannot tahan liao!)

After reading an entry by another blogger, the lazy chef, i was very inspired to make what she made, fresh sea coconut dessert and of course, the fact that the man loves sea coconut to bits helped me to decide as well :P


Fresh sea coconut dessert with dried longan, red dates and lotus seed


So here it is.. a bowl of my fresh sea coconut dessert.

Didn't really follow the recipe given. Added and minus-ed of some ingredients from it to suit my own preference :P

Unfortunately, the man doesn't like it *kabish* but my angel does *wink*

No comments: